Cheah!Usually I called the groom as Cheah...
The lovely couple Cheah & Cheng Cheng seems like my familiar model.
From R.O.M(regestration of marriage) , Pre Wedding until now actual wedding day already 3 times I took wedding photo for them in penang.
So they seem like pro model, once I pick up my camera they will act very natural :D
I'm felt very happy to be their wedding photographer for 3 times. Hope the 4th time, I can take their family photo with their lovely baby ha ha.... :)




Hey guys lady 1st!





Bollywood??






















8:30 am

















10:07 am
























































Every one is waiting for you .I standby a same poses is too tired... wat r u worry about???








Hey how r u? realy happy can c u agian red hippo, hope next time when the baby come out u olso
can join the family photograph session togeter .